1. Select mail services to work under proxy. Hold the Ctrl key for multiple selections. Note: proxies with different protocols should be added this way:
http://login:password@ip:port – for HTTP(S) proxy socs4://login:password@ip:port – for SOCS4 proxy socs5://login:password@ip:port – for SOCS5 proxy
List all proxies in the file with accounts (see the Warmup mode section, p.1).
2. Specify whether to shuffle accounts on each launch.
3. Specify whether to save profiles (sessions or cookies). This feature speeds up TrustMaster, as accounts don't waste time in the repeated authorization. Example: you close the browser window and reopen it. You don't need to re-enter your login and password, as you've already been authorized.
Note: profiles are saved to the Profiles folder in the project directory. Important: if you change account details (password, proxy, user agent, etc.), you should remove the current profile from the directory. Otherwise, the account will use old data to log in, and it will cause errors.
4. Define the random pause before authorization (from-to) and separate values with the "-" symbol. Example: 5-15. This pause is mandatory in case of launching TrustMaster in the multithread mode.
5. Define the random pause between actions (from-to), and separate values with the "-" symbol. Example: 5-15. Each pause applies between key actions. Example: marked as NOT SPAM >> pause between actions >> clicked the link >> pause between actions.
6. Check the mark to delete service letters if you want to remove letters from mail services (welcome letters, etc.) without actions.